Friday, October 29, 2010

October 2010

Wow - where has the month gone. The leaves are falling and soon winter will be here. How many months til Spring???


The piece I finished is called Fat Bat Cat by The Victoria Sampler. I was in my cross stitch shop's bathroom and saw the pic of this (yes they have lots of things hanging in there - charts and completed things too - lol). Anywho - I saw this posted and thought "My those bat wings would be cute with glitter in them".


So.....my bat has krinik black with the black DMC. I also wanted something different than the stitched spiders and spider web and as I was walking thru Michaels I found the perfect item - it's for scrapping but hey it just jumped out at me and said "TAKE ME HOME AND PUT ME ON THE FAT BAT CAT" (yep it was screaming that loud - lol)


Hope you all like what I've done.


7 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Very creative - great finish!

Unknown said...

That's absolutely adorable! Great finish!

Shelleen said...

aww, that is adorable.

Karen's Corner said...

So cute its a must have for Halloween.

Nancy M said...

Very neat way to add the special touches!

AmyJo said...

An awesome finish, that little kitty is just to cute :)

chrisstitches said...

This one is oh so different, that it is adorable....thanks for sharing chris from i-love group